Print Page

Forms for Temporary Guardianship of Related Minor Child

There are online forms with instructions for filing available at:  (This link will take you to the Wyoming AARP website.) These forms are provided as a public service of AARP Wyoming, Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) of Laramie County and Casey Family Programs.

If you have any questions about which forms you should complete and file with the district court in the county where you and the child(ren) live, you should consult an a lawyer. Click here for help finding a lawyer.